Following last year’s ICSSHPE theme “Challenging industrial Revolution 4.0 through enhancing active lifestyle, the 5th ICSSHPE brings up “The Improvement Quality of Life in The New Normal Era: Challenges and Opportunities from The Sport, Exercise and Health Perspectives” as the main topic of discussion. The main purposes of the conference are (1) to bring together scientists, researchers and exercise practitioners, students, and civil society organization representatives in the scientific forum; and (2) to share and to discuss theoretical and practical knowledge about sport and exercise science, health science, and physical education, in applied science. In a more practical context, the conference is expected to become a platform of discussion for researchers in the field of sport and exercise science, health science, and physical education. In addition to the main conference, this year’s ICSSHPE also features a workshop on Journal Publication writing strategy from editorial national and international journals.
Call for Papers
The authors are requested to submit an abstract to the Organizing Committee by October 17, 2020. The abstract must contain the following section: introduction, the aim of the study, method, results, conclusion, and keywords. The abstract must have no longer than 200 words.
Abstract and Paper Submission
[IMPORTANT] To submit an abstract, authors must create an account first. Then they can submit their abstracts by logging in to their account. The manuscript (full paper) can be submitted only after authors submit their abstract. The whole submission process is done fully online (NOT by email) to guarantee smooth administration. Letter of Acceptance (LoA) and Letter of Invitation (LoI) can be downloaded directly from your account once your abstract is accepted to be presented at the conference.
Please submit abstracts and the full paper by click following this link: http://icsshpe.conference.upi.edu/2020/submission/
You can submit by desktop or mobile submission system
- JPJO: Jurnal Pendidikan Jasmani dan Olahraga (Sinta 2)
- JKS: Jurnal Keperawatan Sudirman (Sinta 2)*
- Journal Sportif (Sinta 2)*
- JPKI: Jurnal Pendidikan Keperawatan Indonesia (Sinta 3)
- JTIKOR: Jurnal Terapan Ilmu Keolahragaan (Sinta 4)
- TEGAR: Journal of Teaching Physical Education in Elementary School (Sinta 4)
- Contemporary trends and issues in sports coaching and physical conditioning (for maximal performance).
- Contemporary trends and issues in health education, practice, and research.
- The challenges of physical education in the new normal era: Contemporary trends and issues.
- Sports science, physical activity, and exercise research: contemporary trends and issues.
Aims and Scopes
- Physical Education
- Physical Activity
- Sport Coaching
- Sport Biomechanics
- Sport Pedagogy
- Sport Medicine
- Sports Nutrition
- Exercise Physiology
- Sports History
- Sport Sociology
- Sports Psychology
- Sports Management
- Sport History
- Sport Philosophy
- Sport Policy and Development
- Nursing and Public Health